Thursday, September 11, 2008
60 Hour Week. Awesome!
So I started my last year of graduate school. I am done with my class work so all I have to finish is my internship. Two semesters of it. I am a therapist at a Drug and Alcohol treatment center for Adolescents. I love it! It is right up my alley and my kind of job. What I don't love is working 60 hours a week. I am already 2 weeks in and extremely exhausted. Now you know why I may fall of the face of your earth for the next 9 months :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, sad! But it'll be worth it, right? Good luck, and get some sleep some time!
Love ya!
Em,
You can do it! It will be over before you know it! Are you somewhere in Provo? or do you have to drive somewhere?
Emily- where are you working? If it's in SL you need to stop and see me.
Post a Comment