Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Love of My Life...

I love my bike. My bike brings me happiness. When I've had a bad day, I hop on my bike and we set off for a great adventure (usually it's just down the Provo River Trail), and within a few minutes I feel much better about my day. When I am seeking some excitement, my bike often brings it to me. When my bike is sad and broken, I am sad. In the winter time, I miss my bike. In the spring I can't wait for it to be warm enough to pull my bike out. I often tell people, "my bike is my best friend".

So yesterday my friend Nicole and I went biking. We had been planning this for months! Ok, we had planned to go several times but several times it fell through. So yesterday we finally went. We went up South Fork Canyon and had a great time. We biked a little and talked a lot. And I realized a couple of things:

1. I am so out of shape!
2. I am a downhill JUNKIE!!!

Here we are after our ride...see we still have smiles!


All in all it was a great day! Thanks bike and Nicole for a great adventure.

No comments: